Looking for a Ryobi P1811 Review?
If you are looking for a drill for light activities, Ryobi P1811 can be one of the options that you can go for. It is cordless and compact and is perfect for various activities that you wish to do at home.
This article will describe the specifications, features, pros, and cons of the product.
Ryobi P1811 is a decent drilling machine with an average power perfect for various drilling activities at home. It is quite inexpensive so that you can buy for your regular tasks at home. The Ryobi P1811 Review will describe its specifications, features, benefits, and other factors here.
To start with, here, the pros of the tool that makes it perfect for various drilling activities.
- The tool is affordable so that you can buy it for your home activities.
- The tool is a great choice if you need to work in a congested or tight space.
- The product has good LED lights so that you can see through the area that you are drilling.
- The tool’s design is such that it allows you to control it well for an efficient result.
- The cordless tool takes just 60 minutes to charge up so that you can start working again.
- You will get two year’s warranty service on the tool.
Apart from the various pro available in the tool, the Ryobi P1811 Review finds only one con. The drill moves at a sped of just 1600 rpm and also produced much lesser torque. This makes the tool, not at all suitable for any kind of professional tasks. Even for home, you can only do light activities with it.
Here are the specifications of the product.
- The dimension of the product is of 11.5 x 10.3 x 9 inches.
- The product weighs about 9.98 pounds.
- The material of the drill is plastic.
- It is cordless and battery-powered.
- One lithium battery of 18 Volt comes with the tool.
The Ryobi P1811 Review describes the features of the tool here.
- The drilling machine comes in 2 speed, out of which 1600 rpm is the highest, and 440 rpm is the lowest. Though these are not as powerful as many other tools, it is still quite efficient in the price in which it is available.
- There are 23 positions for the clutch. This offers you a relaxed approach while working and also provides you a good power over the machine.
- Once you have charged the battery, it should last for at least 45 minutes.
- The tool comes with a guarantee of 30 days and also a warranty for three years.
Though this tool may not be as powerful as many others in the market, its usability can indeed be discussed.
- The keyless chuck in the tool helps the user in fastening the bits on the machine manually. This is a benefit in most of the best selling drilling tools. The magnetic holder in the device is another benefit that helps in storing the bits well.
- The tool is light-weight so that the user does not get tired soon while drilling with the machine,
- The LED light is provided for your convenience while using the drill. The light shows the area where you are drilling to go ahead with the work comfortably.
- The built-in bubble level of the tool helps the users in getting accurate drilling done each time.
- The tool os cordless so that you do not have to worry about the wires tangling around while working.
The one thing that is not up to the mark in this drilling tool is power. The 18-volt battery and 1600 rpm maximum speed of this device offer much lesser power than many other drill machines available in the market. Though power is not like other products, it is still decent for home activities.
Many possible reasons have made the tool Ryobi P1811 much safer than many other drill tools available today.
- It is manufactured in such a way so that you can have proper control over it while drilling on a material. The light-weight and sleek design make it comfortable for the user to hold it well while drilling anything.
- The power of the tool is comparatively much lesser than many other tools available in the market. Though this is a con in terms of performance, it is a pro in terms of safety. Will lesser power, you can safely use it for home activities.
Q1. What does the warranty of this product covers?
Answer: The warranty of 3 years covers the tool as well as the battery.
Q2. Is the motor brushed or not?
Answer: Yes, the motor of the tool is brushed.
Q3. Does the tool only support lithium batteries?
Answer: No, you can also use Nickel Cadmium batteries.
As per the Ryobi P1811 Review, diverse users may have different thoughts. It has a great built and is excellent in terms of affordability. Also, it is useful features, but the only thing that lacks is power.
Overall, it can be listed among the best drill tools if the power is not considered.
- Dewalt drill has compact and lightweight design that fits into tight areas
- High performance motor of the power drill delivers 300 unit watts out (UWO) of power ability completing a wide range of applications
- High speed transmission of Dewalt 20V drill delivers 2 speeds (0-450 & 1,500 rpm) for a range of fastening and drilling applications
- 1/2-inch single sleeve ratcheting chuck provides tight bit gripping strength
- Ergonomic handle delivers comfort and control. Tool Height-6.5 inch
- DCD771 in cordless drill combo kit features 2 speed transmission (0-450 / 0-1500 RPM)
- DCD771 high performance motor of cordless tools combo kit delivers 300 unit watts out (UWO) of power ability completing a wide range of applications
- DCD771 compact, lightweight design of the drill/ impact driver combo kit fits into tight areas
- DCD771 1/2-inch single sleeve ratcheting chuck provides tight bit gripping strength
- DCD771 Ergonomic handle delivers comfort and control
- Lithium Ion Technology & 20V MAX: Lighter, more compact, no memory, longer life
- 11 Position Clutch: Provides precise control for drilling into wood, metal, plastic, and all screwdriving tasks
- Features integrated bit holder under drill handle that includes double ended bit
- Variable Speed: Allows countersinking without damaging material
- Ideal for drilling into wood, metal plastic and all screw driving tasks
- Cordless drill with Lithium Ion Battery that is always ready and holds a charge up to 18 months
- The 24 position clutch of this power drill prevents stripping and overdriving screws by providing extra level of control
- Drill/driver with soft grip handle provides added comfort during use
- Assortment of 30 accessories to help you get the job done
- Part of the 20V max System - A System that demands attention
- 1/2inch Cordless drill/driver with high performance motor produces 280 unit watts out for completing a variety of applications
- 2speed gearbox with speeds of 0350/01, 500 for speed of fastening
- 1/2inches Keyless chuck for fast and easy bit changes
- Led light improves visibility in dark work areas
- Included 20V max* Lithium battery with high performance cells provides ample runtime and increased performance