Looking for a Norwood Sawmill Review?
Customization is one of the best things that makes this product Norwood LumberMate LM29 unique. The product also comes with several features that make it unique and best for various purposes.
This article offers a complete Norwood Sawmill Review stating its features, specifications, pros, and cons.
The autolocking saw-head of the tool makes it one of the most comfortable tools for users to use. Apart from this, the device has a blade lube system for a professional outcome each time. This personal portable tool makes you ready for any carpentry work anytime in the most professional way.
There are many returns of using this tool that the users will love about.
- The tool offers you work on versatile projects, whether it is just lumber cutting or working on a fancy carpentry job.
- The sawyer assist is just the benefit of using Norwood Sawmill that you will not find so easily in any other tool.
- The product comes featured with a dual precision blade and adjustable leveling feet that offer you a perfect cut each time.
- With very high power, Norwood Sawmills no doubt is much better than any other sawmills in the competition.
Tons of advantages make this product to be the best in the market today. Customers have loved each feature of this tool that has made it stand ahead in the competition. But just one thing that can be counted as its con is its assembly. It might take a reasonable amount of time.
The Norwood Sawmill comes along with these essential specifications.
- The size of the tool is about 29 inches.
- The tool weighs about 800 pounds.
- The length of the blade provided is about 144 inches.
- The sawmill runs on a motor that is of 16 HP.
- The product has an auto-locking feature for safety purposes.
A detailed Norwood Sawmill Review features can help you in knowing the product in-depth.
- The friction system of the sawhead offers effortless operation.
- Provide the material into the tool, and with your fingertips, select the speed you need to cut the material.
- The lube system of the blade automatically offers water at the point of cutting. Refilling of the bottles is much more comfortable.
- The sawdust exhaust in this tool is not at your foot level to damage your shoes.
- The blade-guide rollers are fitted with the double-ball bearings. The adjustable and the fixed rollers help in providing precision to each cut made.
The tool comes along with many such features that make it great at its usability.
The operator’s station is at a comfortable height to be convenient for the user to tilt or move the machine properly. The carriage wheels are designed in such a way that offers smooth operation each time. Also, the rubber covering provides high stability to the tool and provides safety for the user.
The laminated sawhead and the carriage frame of the tool are the best elements to provide torsional stability and superior strength for the task. The log rest is made in a way that holds up the log firmly if you have tightened it up properly with the screw.
The adjusting bolt moves at 90 degrees, offering you angular cuts quite precisely each of the times. Even if you are not a qualified person at using sawmills, you can learn to operate this one quite efficiently by going through the guide.
It is a portable yet huge tool of 800 pounds. No doubt, it is meant for professional operators especially. The tool’s 16 HP motor offers a powerful cut to whatever material you feed in the machine. The power is enough to cut down the materials much faster with precision.
There are many elements incorporated in the tool for safety purposes that is another vital part of the Norwood Sawmill Review.
The under-track wheel of the carriage is covered with high-quality rubber to offer security to the operator. The auto-locking sawhead not just saves time but also prevents several accidents that might happen otherwise.
The product comes with several safety attachments in the package, such as wiring harness, lights, and fender. The leveling stands of convenient heights so that the operator can work comfortably without much difficulty.
Overall, the tool has been equipped with the right features at the right place by keeping proper safety measures for the operator.
Q: How much thick can this tool cut at once?
A: The sawmill can cut a thickness of 7 inches at once.
Q: Are there extensions available for different types of cuts?
A: Yes, you can get different extensions to get different thicknesses and lengths for the cuts.
Norwood Sawmill Review reflects how reliable this tool can be for cutting different materials from different angles with precision. It is powerful, elegant in looks, and highly efficient for cutting various materials with ease. Whether it is cutting logs or creating masterpieces, this tool works in the best way possible.
- SAWMILL - This portable Timberjig works as a sawmill, turning a standard chainsaw into a complete sawmill. Safe and convenient log sawing, cut logs into finished planks and boards in no time.
- FREEDOM TO CUT - Have timber that you want to cut but don’t have the space? This timber log accessory gives you great freedom to cut timber where and when you want.
- PRECISION - With stable rail holders made of steel, set up to 90-degree angles in four exact positions. Comes with a guide rail constructed from aluminum that gives you high precision while cutting.
- FITS MOST CHAINSAWS - If you already own a chainsaw with two guide bar bolts, this accessory can be easily attached and ready for use.
- EASY TO USE - Once you start using this big mill portable timberjig, you will notice the difference. It is easy to use and you start seeing results the first time using, with great accuracy.
- 5-Pack of 144" Sawmill Blades
- Fits Select Wood-Mizer, Harbor Freight, Norwood, Timbery, and Woodland Mills Portable Sawmills
- DoubleHard High-Alloy Steel Delivers Twice the Sharp Life vs. Standard Carbon Steel
- 10° All-Purpose Hook Angle for Sawing Mixed Wood Species
- 0.042” x 1-1/4” Sawmill Blade Thickness x Width with 7/8” Tooth Spacing
- Worm drive gearing with electric brake delivers relentless power and proven durability
- 14-1/4 in. Depth of cut to power through through deep Material in one pass
- Self-lubricating, full house chain with tool-less tensioning provides high quality cuts
- 15 amp Dual-Field motor stays cooler, increasing longevity and work efficiency
- All magnesium construction for durability and reduced weight
- 306cc Briggs & Stratton engine for a reliable and powerful saw mill; U.S. Lennox blade measures 144” x 1.25” x 0.035”
- Versatile and adjustable for a valuable and portable saw mill - handles a maximum log diameter of 20” to cut a maximum board width of up to 20”
- Cuts a maximum thickness of 4.5” with a maximum cutting length of up to 110”; portable, allowing you to move it to where you need it
- Constructed of durable steel, giving you a long lasting product; mill measures 153.55” x 70.87” x 66.15” overall
- Turns your logs into usable and valuable lumber; 1 year limited Manufacturer's parts warranty