Looking for a Jet Table Saw Review?
Ensuring the operator’s safety, Jet 708679PK 5HP 1PH 50-Inch Deluxe Xacta Saw with Downdraft Table also presents quality performance. The cast-iron table-top and the quick releasing knife are some of the best features of this saw. This article will explain many more other features and specifications of this saw.
If you are looking forward to getting a saw that can offer you performance with safety, Jet 708679Pk is the one for you. The tool is loaded with several convenient features that make it one of the best in the market. The Jet Table Saw Review will explain such of its features, pros, and cons.
The The Jet Table Saw Review displays these pros of the product.
- The reviving knife that releases quickly offers faster cutting. It not only cuts faster but also in a much accurate way.
- The dust collector ensures that the area is clean while the cutting is in progress.
- The machine maintains a proper position of the blade for stable operation. You can tilt it towards the left for even better performance.
- The power cord offers efficient performance each time. If the flow of electricity is proper, you can utilize the 5 HP motor to generate excellent performance.
- The saw offers a smooth operation along with proper safety.
There is one specific con of The Jet 708679Pk , and that is for the motor. The power of the engine of the saw is comparatively low. But even with the motor’s low power, the saw is very capable of handling various hardwood activities. It might trouble for cutting other hard materials other than wood.
Here are the essential specifications of the product:
- The product has a dimension of 38 x 24 x 20 inches.
- It weighs about 667 pounds.
- It absorbs power from corded electric.
- Several attachments include in the package with the product.
- The saw has a warranty of 5 years.
Some of the critical features of Jet 708679Pk are here:
- The saw has a large table of cast-iron so that you can work comfortably on even larger projects.
- The mounted operating mechanism of the machine works compatibly with the blade and offers comfortable use.
- The handwheels help in height adjustments. Also, as it has a cast-iron coat, it stays in excellent health even after many uses.
- The belt systems act at creating resistance for a smoother operation without accidents.
- The fence system of 50 inches is another feature to talk about. The lock system of the fence offers stability to the operation to keep it going more smoothly.
The usability of the product can be known by getting more details through Jet Table Saw Review
- The product’s design is such that you can tilt the blade to the left to see a much smoother cutting. You will tilt the edge towards the fence during bevel cutting. This will ensure a much smoother cutting as no wood pieces will get in the cutter’s path.
- The saw may face trouble due to interruptions in power. A magnetic switch is provided for such situations so that you can save the machine from damages due to electric fluctuations.
- It is irritating when any saw lifts while cutting. This product comes along with a miter slot in the option of a miter gauge. The miter gauge can tilt till the angle of 60 degrees, and the miter slot keeps the saw stable while cutting the material at an angle.
The 667-pound machine works smoothly with the help of a 5 Horse Power motor. Though the motor power may seem a little lesser than the other saw options, it does not interrupt the machine’s performance at all. The machine is capable of offering premium results a much comfortable experience.
There are several safety features that the product is equipped with to offer the user with comfortable and accurate performance. Some of the essential tools and features of safety are:
- Riving knife for faster cuts
- Modular blade guard to offer ultimate safety
- Anti-kick pawl that increases the efficiency of the work
- Adjustable height for accuracy and safety.
Q1. Is this product durable and easy to use?
Answer: Yes, the product is durable if you take care of it. It is relatively easy to use.
Q2. Can I use some other blades too?
Answer: Yes, you can use some other blades, too, such as the dado blade in the machine.
With the Jet Table Saw Review, you can know in detail the features, specifications, pros, and cons of the product. The product Jet 708679Pk has features that can be molded conveniently as per usage. Moreover, with the efficient features, the product also has safety features to keep the operator safe while the saw is in use.
- Portability: Compact size for ease of transportation and storage
- Easy adjustments: Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- Variety of cuts: 24.5 inches of rip capacity for ripping 4x8 plywood or OSB sheets
- Power: 15 Amp, 5800 rpm motor
- Onboard storage: Onboard storage provides easy access to the site pro guarding components and push stick when not in use
- [SETS UP IN SECONDS] Take this table saw to the job site or move it around the workshop. There’s even a built-in carry handle
- [CUTS LIKE A FULL-SIZE] With the standard guard and riving knife system you can perform rip, cross, scroll, and miter cuts
- [TOOL-LESS BLADE CHANGE] Uses any brand’s standard 4” T-shank blade, but we threw 5 in the box to get you started cutting wood, ceramic tile, plastic, aluminum, and metal
- [0-60° MITER CUTS] With the adjustable gauge you can pull off precise miter cuts for a whole assortment of woodworking projects
- [ON-BOARD ACCESSORY STORAGE] When the miter gauge, rip fence, and extra blades aren’t in use they can be conveniently housed in the base of the saw
- UP TO 50% LONGER LIFE*: Patented tooth forms optimize chip removal for efficient cutting and long life. *Average performance of DEWALT reciprocating saw blade range vs. prior generation DEWALT blades
- STRAIGHT CUTS & INCREASED DURABILITY: Tall, thick blade profile provides straight cuts in heavy metal cutting applications and adds durability for tough demolition applications
- DURABLE BLADE DESIGN: Bi-metal construction delivers blade flexibility and a long-lasting cutting edge
- MADE IN THE USA WITH GLOBAL MATERIALS**. ToughCase Container made in China
- [WORKTABLE & SAWHORSE] Holds up to 300 lbs. as a work table, supports 1,000 lbs. as a sawhorse. And it’s easy to transition between the two
- [CUSTOM CLAMPS] Two quick clamps are integrated and stay attached even when you fold the table into a sawhorse. Because they’re designed specifically for the Pegasus, they’ll be stronger and last longer
- [LIGHT AND STURDY] It’s only 25 lbs., and its foldable design makes it easy to move and store
- [CONNECT MULTIPLE TABLES] Create a whole work counter when you link 3 or more Pegasus’ together. Whether your worksite or workshop is spacious or tight, this building solution expands or contracts to fit your needs
- [DO IT YOURSELF. DO IT BETTER. DO IT WITH WORX.] WORX tools are engineered with cutting-edge technology, and above modern efficiency standards, so you can build a cost-effective tool collection that’s been designed to last
- Saw-horse solution - Made of heavy duty steel construction, The centipede is a fold-able work stand that can be set up as a large portable workbench at any job site
- Complete kit- The full set comes with the following accessories: 2 quick Clamps to keep your materials firmly in place, 4 X-shaped brackets which hold standard 2x4 boards steady, and a sturdy carry bag
- Perfect working height - The working height is 30 inches tall: Large enough to lay a 4ft x 8ft wood board on top. It’s expandable by simply adding risers (not included) to increase the working height and it supports up to 2, 500 pounds of power tools and machinery
- Versatile Functionality - Choose from 4 sizes, CK6S, CK9S, CK12S and CK15S. The larger the base, the more weight the table can hold. The wider sizes allow you to complete 2 jobs at once
- Quick set up – This stand is ready to use right out of the box, no Assembly required. It takes just seconds to set up. When the job is done, it conveniently folds up for easy storage and transport