Looking for the best Table Saw under $300?
In A Rush? Check Out The Number 1 Pick Here:
Searching for the best table saw can be an exhausting experience. But checking out the products with specific features as per your need can help. If you have a fixed budget say $300 or so, you can search for the best table saw under 300 that narrows your search. Here are some of the best picks in this category.
How to Select the Best Table Saw Under $300?
Some questions to consider while buying a table saw are:
● For what purpose do you need the Table Saw?
● How much is motor power perfect for your task?
● What are the materials that you wish to cut through the Saw?
After you have fixed an answer for all these questions, you should check out these factors in Table Saw:
● Motor power of the Table Saw.
● Functions of the machine
● Features of the Machine
● Pros and Cons of the Saw
Top Picks: Product Reviews
Here are some of the top picks in the section of the best table saw under 300.
1. Craftsman Evolv 28461 Table Saw | Best Overall
This is one of the best table saw under 300 with unique features that makes it a complete winner. With dimensions of 26.9 x 19.8 x 12.9 inches, this machine weighs 50.4 pounds.
The machine features a sizeable table-top area. The user can find several safety mechanisms to make it great for the users.
2. WORX WX572L Table Saw | Safety Guard
- [GREAT AT CROSS & RIP CUTS] The steel rip fence and riving knife system lets you perform an assortment of straighter, longer, wider cuts
- [TRULY PORTABLE TABLE SAW] Weighing in at less than 15 lbs., you easily can move it around your workshop or even take it to the job site
- [ADJUSTABLE MITER GAUGE] Makes 0-60 miter cuts from both the right and left sides, so you can make every common miter cut, and every angle in-between
- [SAFETY SWITCH] An added safety switch and safety key give this saw an added level of security, so you don’t have to worry about accidental starts
- [DO IT YOURSELF. DO IT BETTER. DO IT WITH WORX.] WORX tools are engineered with cutting-edge technology, and above modern efficiency standards, so you can build a cost-effective tool collection that’s been designed to last
If Craftsman Evolv is on the top of the list, this best table saw under 200 surely deserves to be in the runner-up position. The machine measures at 15.71 x 16.89 x 71.3 inches and weighs 14.7 pounds. It is portable, compact, and durable.
3. Rockwell RK7323 Table Saw | Comfortable Blades
- [SETS UP IN SECONDS] Take this table saw to the job site or move it around the workshop. There’s even a built-in carry handle
- [CUTS LIKE A FULL-SIZE] With the standard guard and riving knife system you can perform rip, cross, scroll, and miter cuts
- [TOOL-LESS BLADE CHANGE] Uses any brand’s standard 4” T-shank blade, but we threw 5 in the box to get you started cutting wood, ceramic tile, plastic, aluminum, and metal
- [0-60° MITER CUTS] With the adjustable gauge you can pull off precise miter cuts for a whole assortment of woodworking projects
- [ON-BOARD ACCESSORY STORAGE] When the miter gauge, rip fence, and extra blades aren’t in use they can be conveniently housed in the base of the saw
If you are looking for the best table saw under 300, this can be best for the money. The item dimensions are 16.1 x 17.5 x 8.3 inches and weigh 17 pounds. It comes along with a carry handle and has five different blades.
4. Genesis GTS10SB 10-Inch 15-Amp Table Saw | Strong Motor
- Powerful 15 Amp Motor, 4,800 RPM
- Extra Large 24” X 20” Die-Cast Aluminum Table
- Rip Cuts, Miter Cuts, Bevel Cuts and Compound Cut
- Self-aligning Rip Fence automatically locks front and rear
- 2 Year warranty
This powerful tool for home improvement projects can also be an excellent choice for you. The dimensions of the machine are 24 x 24 x 27 inches with a weight of 56 pounds. It has a rip fence that locks automatically. It’s easily the best table saw under 200 dollars and it has a reputation to keep. It is featured with a strong motor of 15 amp.
5. ShopSeries RK7240.1 Table-Sawing Tool | Super-Smooth Performance
- Powerful, lightweight 13-amp table saw ideal for a variety of woodworking projects
- Die-cast aluminum table offers over 400 square inches of work space
- Features a 10" adjustable depth tungsten carbide blade that bevels to 45 degrees
- Quick-release rip fence, push stick, and miter gauge provide greater stability and precision
- 2 year limited warranty protects against defects in materials and workmanship
This is another option if you are looking for the best table saw under 500. The 41.8 pounds machine uses a voltage of 120 Volts. The safety switch is considerable for you to take control of quickly. The rip fence lock system is there for smooth performance.
Q1. Is a table saw great for home projects that are also suitable for workshops?
A: If the table saw for home projects have lower motor power, you cannot use it for workshops comfortably.
Q2. Which type of blade should I use for the best table saw?
A: It depends upon the work that you wish to do, such as cutting, ripping, or anything else.
There is so much to know about a saw further to what we may be thinking. It can be challenging to choose the best table saw that is great in features and affordable. But going by the reviews of the best table saw under 300, a fair comparison can be made. Craftsman Evolv 28461 Table Saw is the best pick from the list.
- Portability: Compact size for ease of transportation and storage
- Easy adjustments: Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- Variety of cuts: 24.5 inches of rip capacity for ripping 4x8 plywood or OSB sheets
- Power: 15 Amp, 5800 rpm motor
- Onboard storage: Onboard storage provides easy access to the site pro guarding components and push stick when not in use
- Delivers the power of 15Amp corded saw with 24-½ in. rip capacity Includes battery, charger, blade, guard & miter gauge Fully compatible with the M18 System, featuring over 175+ tools
- Includes: 2736-20 8-1/4" Table Saw, (1) REDLITHIUM High Output HD12.0 Battery, M18 Rapid Charger, Blade, Guard, Riving Knife, Push stick, miter guage and Wrench.
- Powerful table saw has 15-Amp saw with 4.0 max HP and 3,650 rpm, for rip-cutting and cross cutting of fine and rough materials
- Dimensions: 32.5" D x 27" L x 13" H, Product weight: 94 lb
- Soft-start circuitry – manages intensity of motor start-up and minimizes the likelihood possibility of tripping a circuit breaker
- Constant Response circuitry: Helps maintain speed under load
- Restart protection: Helps to avoid accidental startup
- Rack & pinion telescoping fence system make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- 32-1/2 In. Rip capacity easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials
- Two position flip-over rip fence allows for narrow rip cuts and material support
- Site-pro modular Guarding system allows for tool-free adjustments of Guarding components appropriate for each application
- 2-1/2 in. Dust collection port easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction
- Soft start feature reduces motor noise and vibration as well as greatly increases the motor life.
- Rapid blade elevation for quicker set-up. Light weight aluminum table for easy lifting.
- Magnetic switch prevents unwanted start after power interruption. Variable speed motor is easy to adjust and produces constant torque over the entire RPM range.
- All accessories included at no extra cost: Sanding Disc, 10” 40T Carbide Tip Blade, Riving Knife, Miter Gauge, Blade Table Insert, Push Stick
- Fold-up stand features roller wheels for easy transportation at jobsite.