Looking for a Best Palm Nailer?
In A Rush? Check Out The Number 1 Pick Here:
Struggling with nailing in tight spots and corners that your hands can’t reach?
Ditch the traditional hammers and resort to palm nailers. These are your modern and versatile tools that will always come in handy for framing to finishing applications. They are used for decking edges and flooring purposes, where floor nailers can’t reach.
How to Choose the Best Palm Nailer?
If you’ve looked closely, you can tell that it’s almost hard to pick from the extensive range of palm nailers. The manufacturers deliberately make it hard for the buyers to identify what’s relevant, sneaking in on the product’s setbacks. If one has considered a few things carefully, it certainly won’t be a huge deal to pick the best one.
To give you a glance into its functionality features, citing them here:
- Ergonomic design that fits well in the palm of your hand
- Accepts maximum pressure
- Accepts nails in bulk
- Intense nail driving
5 Best Palm Nailers: Our Top 5 Picks
Compiling a few industry best palm nailers to rescue your buying dilemma.
1. Bostitch Pn100k Palm Nailer Kit | Overall Good
Bostitch is precisely the tool you were looking for, all this while. It can drive common bulk nails in congested spaces. It has a magnetic nose with a recessed nail slot used for stably holding nails for proper fastener placement. The whole kit includes: finish nail nose, leather comfort glove, nose wrench, large-bore nose, lubricant tool, and spare O-rings. Its ergonomic design optimizes comfort for users, which is an essential feature for anyone who wants to drive large chunks of nails at once.
2. Porter-Cable PN650 Palm Nailer Kit | Compact Size
- The product is Palm Nailer Kit
- Easy to use
- The product is manufactured in United States
- Capacity from 1-1/4-inch to 6-1/2-inch (3d to 70d)
- Comes with four different nose tips
Porter-Cable has the look of a compact palm nailer device. It is effortless to use because of the comfortable design supported by its magnetic tip. This nailer accepts 1-1/4 to 6-1/2 inch nails that come with four different nose tips, including magnetic tip, wide nail tip, finishing tip, and steel hammer tip. Nothing to worry about the nail being driven too deep because of its depth-of-drive control feature that makes sure the nail is set correctly.
3. Bostitch PN50 Mini Impact Nailer | Air-Powered
- Rubber grip designed to insulate and reduce vibration
- Weighs only 1 lb.
- 360° swivel air fitting for maximum accessibility
- Front exhaust directs air away from users palm
- Drives most common bulk finish, framing & timber nails
As we can tell by its look, Bostitch is like a Mini Impact Lightweight Nailer. For a comfortable grip and easy handling, rely on this mini impact nailer, for it will take care of your convenience and maximum accessibility concerns. There’s a front exhaust that directs air away from the user’s palm and drives standard bulk finish, framing, and timber nails. It can drive nails in the most congested areas, which is better than this!
4. Freeman PMPN Mini-Palm Nailer | Efficient
- Nailed It: The Freeman PMPN Pneumatic Mini Palm Nailer with Magnetic Tip is a small but powerful hammer to assist you when working in tight spaces and hard to reach areas. It's lightweight with an ergonomically designed body and can handle nails from 6D to 16D, and up to 3-1/2".
- Pro Design: This powerful and durable palm nailer features high quality internal parts and a lightweight, ergonomic design weighing in at under two pounds. It comes with everything you need to hammer in hard to reach places, with air tool oil and adjustment tools included.
- The Right Tool for the Job: We're committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service and long lasting, high quality products. We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between.
- Quality and Durability: We manufacture tools with the most durable materials under strict quality control guidelines, suitable for professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers alike. Our tools are sold, distributed, serviced, and warrantied in the USA.
- Tough and Dependable: We make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, including staplers and nailers for siding, flooring, framing, finish, and roofing. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, Hitachi, Bostitch, Senco, Paslode, and Dewalt.
Freeman is a tiny yet incredibly powerful air hammer to aid you in the hammering tasks. This tool is compatible with 6D-16D nails front 2″ to 3-1/2″. It has a magnetic tip that enables an operator to put the nail of the gun’s tip. Rest, leave to the nailer to nail it for you!
5. Senco PC0781 Pneumatic Palm Nailer | Compact
- Drives bulk nails from 5d to 70d
- Balanced 2.5 pound weight
- Soft rubber palm pad for comfortable grip
- Magnetic nail guide for faster and easier driving
- Leather grip reduces fatigue
Senco PC0781 is so convenient to handle, and it can easily fit in the palm of your hand, therefore becoming an ideal object for metal straps and pole barn assembly. It comes with a palm pad made of soft rubber designed for your comfortable grip. It is incredibly lightweight and well balanced. For trouble-free fastening, activate the firing mechanism with just a little pressure.
Is this tool even the right choice for stainless siding nails?
The Bostich palm nailer is most preferable when driving any nail with heads on them is concerned. Might leave tiny imprints on the surface finish.
Is the recess amount below the surface adjustable? What’s the maximum recess depth?
It is not adjustable. It will sink nails up to ⅛ inches below the surface if you hold the nailer tight as it finishes driving.
Of all the palm nailer we discussed at length, Bostitch PN100K Palm Nailer Kit comes off as the ultimate pick you’re looking to buy. Embodying every feature from a comfortable grip and advanced functionality to maximum output, this palm nailer has everything it takes to be your favorite.
- Comfortable ergonomic rubber grip makes it easy to use for prolonged periods.
- Great for use in confined areas where swinging a hammer may be difficult.
- Suitable for round head nails of all different lengths and sizes drives nails in seconds.
- Lightweight design weighing less than 1 pound but very powerful design.
- NAILER: 21 degree plastic collated framing nailer
- APPLICATIONS: Great for flooring and framing, truss build-up, window build-up, sub flooring, roof decking, wall sheathing and housing construction
- LIGHTWEIGHT: At only 7. 5 lbs and well-balanced allowing for ease of maneuverability and less user fatigue
- SELECTIVE ACTUATION: Allows for quick changes between sequential and contact nailing with the flip of a switch
- TOOL-LESS DEPTH ADJUSTMENT: Depth adjustment to countersink or flush drive into a variety of materials
- 100% battery power of the cordless brand nailer eliminates need for compressor, hose or costly gas cartridges
- Motor design of 18 gauge brad nailer provides consistent firing power into various materials and climate conditions
- Multiple Tool-Free settings of the battery brad nailer provide ease of use
- Unit's lightweight and optimal center of gravity provide user comfort in multiple positions reducing user fatigue
- Multi functional dual LED lights function for workspace illumination and error indication
- Compact design of the framing nailer gun fits between 12-inch O.C. joists
- Low nail lockout prevents dry fires
- Exclusive safety system prevents misfires
- Exposed nail tip design fires in the hole for fast precise nailing
- Drives 1-1/2-inch paper tape collated metal connector nails (.131-inch - .148-inch diameter)